Catalog Year: 2018
The Firefighter program is open to qualified high school and adult students.
Students must meet the following requirements:
- High school students must be seniors.
- Adult students must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- All students must pass a DATC admissions test in reading.
Students must submit the required documentation:
- One passport size photograph with name printed on the back
- A copy of current driver’s license
- A copy of current EMT certification or current enrollment in the DATC EMT program
- A DATC signed consent form