Emergency Medical Technician
Catalog Year: 2017
The Emergency Medical Technician program is open to qualified high school and adult students. Students must meet the following requirements and submit the required documentation:
- High school students must be seniors and 18 years old within 120 days of completing the Emergency Medical Technician - Basic course.
- Adult students must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Pass DATC Admissions Tests in reading.
- Provide two copies of current TB skin tests results.
- Provide one passport size photograph with name printed on the back.
- Provide copy of current driver’s license.
- Provide proof of health insurance.